Monday, June 8, 2009
Get Vista’s ReadyBoost benefits on your Windows XP machine.
If there is one thing that can speed up your computer, it’s memory. Adding more RAM can speed up your applications several times, decrease loading times and improve overall performance of your PC. More memory means less hard drive activity. But what if adding more RAM is not an option for you? Maybe you just don’t have the necessary tools or experience, or just aren’t comfortable with the idea of getting inside your PC. Or maybe you’ve got a notebook computer that’s stuffed with RAM sticks or uses exotic and expensive memory. Or quite the opposite, you might already have enough RAM and adding more memory does not result in any visible performance benefits.
Windows Vista enjoys ReadyBoost technology that uses external flash memory to speed up system performance without adding more RAM. But what if you use Windows XP and have no intention of upgrading?
Hold on to your Windows XP system! There is no need to upgrade just for the sake of ReadyBoost! eBoostr speeds up Windows XP by using inexpensive flash memory. Using eBoostr increases system responsiveness and makes big applications such as Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Office load much faster.
Unlike ReadyBoost, eBoostr is able to use almost any flash memory, including ReadyBoost certified units. Use up to four USB sticks, CompactFlash, SD, MMC or xD cards to give your Windows XP system a boost!
eBoostr works perfectly for desktop computers, but laptop users gain even more. Laptop computers use slower hard drives than their desktop counterparts, and benefit even more from reduced hard drive activity provided by eBoostr. Notebooks not only work faster with eBoostr; they work longer. Less hard drive activity means less power consumption, which results in longer battery life.
You might already have one or more flash sticks or memory cards sitting on your desk or in your digital camera. Plug them in, run eBoostr and enjoy the extra speed boost!
* Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000*, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7 Beta
(all 32 and 64 bit systems supported)
* USB 2.0 port version or memory card reader
* Flash drive or memory card with at least 2.5 MB/sec random read speed
* Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and Update Rollup 1 for SP4 are required
* Vista’s ReadyBoost and SuperFetch benefits on your Windows XP® machine;
* Smart caches frequently used applications and files for maximum performance speed up;
* Supports both USB and non-USB removable media devices (thumb drives, CF, SD/SDHC, MMC, xD etc. memory cards), as well as additional hard disks;
* Allows up to 4 devices with up to 4GB cache file on each device for simultaneous smart caching (NTFS formatted device allows more than 4GB);
* Compatible with all ReadyBoost® ready devices.
What’s new in this release:
Version 3 is a major update and includes several major improvements and new features. A detailed list of changes you can find below and here is a quick summary:
* Full Windows Vista compatibility; new
* Greatly increased RAM and flash drives cache speed;
* Applications priority list; new
* An advanced cache/statistics viewer. new
Now you can decide which applications you’d like to be loaded into the cache for more acceleration. To give a priority for an application of your choice just drag-and-drop it from the list of detected apps or drag-and-drop an application shortcut from your desktop or start menu into the accelerated applications list.
Several improvements in load balancing mechanism, read requests parallelization in the new version optimize a hard disk and cache devices load leading to higher overall read speed and better performance. RAM cache now works much faster due to the use of special FastIO mode.
CRACK part 1
CRACK part 2
download both part and unzip them.use the redme file for cracking.
if crack doesn’t work then patch it.(!!!!Back-up every file in a another folder before cracked.if crack doest work then restore them and patch.patch will 100% work.!!!!)
Source : http://shadin08.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/eboostr-v30/